So come on down to the Bund and join us to enjoy M’s renowned hospitality and soak up the beauty of Shanghai’s famous Skyline.
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the delicious dishes we’ll be serving up from this weekend onwards…
– A Salad of Peas, Peas & Peas ~ Fresh peas, snow peas, sugar snaps, pea shoots & fiddleheads,dressed with candied walnuts & Roquefort cheese
– Trio of Gnocchi ~ King Edward, Kumara & Purple Majesty potato, tossed with saffron cauliflower florets, preserved lemon, red pepper, a handful of herbs and a pinch of chilli
– Our Classic hot house-smoked Salmonwith new season asparagus & a poached happy egg, dressed with Champagne sabayon and a dollop of Beluga caviar
– Best Australian Beef Fillet (grass fed) King trumpet mushrooms & wilted radicchio, topped with Tartar butter & a rich port wine jus
– M’s Crispy Suckling Pig & slow cooked Pork Sirloin with pickled red cabbage, sweet green peas and an apple & horseradish gremolata